Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So many things to blog...

Okay, I have been totally lagging on things. I have no internet at my house right now! ::gasp:: I am thinking about enrolling in sometype of addiction program. I am having major issues without it. Luckily I have cool parental units and they are letting me use their computer at their house. (Thanks parental units!!!)

Anyway- Grandma came in to town today. It was a total surprise. A very good surprise!! So we all went out to dinner. Now we are all just hanging out and catching up. At dinner they decided to stay another day. Wahoo!! So I get to show grandma around tomorrow. I am so excited to show her where I work and introduce her to some people.

Although work has been crazy this week, I have to say, my personal life is going awesome. My count down to Italy has began (less than 30 days!!) and other "projects" for September are going nicely.

All in all, I still sit back and wonder.... how the heck did I get so lucky???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to Italy? I don't know that I have ever been so jealous of anyone in my whole life! Am I actually turning green . . .

Anonymous said...

Aww...a countdown to a vacation in my life would be nice in general...I don't care where I do lol. I'm glad life is going good for you. *hugs*