Another Giants Season has come to a close. I am always a little sad as the season ends because that means there are no more games until Summer. The close of this season was extra special because my all time favorite player, J.T. Snow came out of retirement for one day so that he could retire as a Giant. As soon as the Giants announced this earlier this week, I was so excited and felt lucky enough to already have tickets to the game!

Snow's last good-bye.

Had to text old friends.

There was a lot of action at the game. Both benches cleared.

The last pic of the season.

Snow's plaque. So excited. Have to touch it.

Overall, no matter how the Giants do with winning, I will always be a fan. Giants games have provided me with so many memories, bonding times and even a few friends (I heart Liz!). Every season is an adventure, another set of great pictures and best of all, more time spent with friends & family.
2 comments:
:) I love that your so pationate about the Giants :) Thank you so much for the baby gifts! I miss you tonz and wish you could've been there.
Hi! Good to hear from you! It looks like you have some cute friends and that you like to go and do fun things together. Hope all is well
Post a Comment