Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party!!

Mitch and Eric have an annual pumpkin carving party and we were lucky enough to be invited. Mitch is an amazing cook. Yummy cupcakes! But the best part was we got to carve pumpkins! Although I gave up on pumpkin carving a few years ago, it came back to me easily... like riding a bike! And as I was doing it, I remember how much fun it was!
All of us getting down and dirty in the pumpkin guts.
The bunny and the hippie girl. (notice new hair color)
All of our pumpkins in display. I have been so obsessed with the tv series True Blood so I just had to carve my pumpkin in that theme. I think it turned it pretty well. It took two candles to light it up...I am so proud.
Carving away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Steph that is wicked good!! We carved pumpkins at my in-laws last week, needless to say, it didn't come back so easily to me, I didn't even finish, I have 1/2 a bat lol :)