Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Venice...

I LOVE VENICE!!! I am having so much fun! I can't believe how beautiful it is here. I can't believe how hot the guys are here! I met two girls that are from the Bay Area and that are my age on the tour. What are the chances of that? So us three girls have been attached at the hip visiting everything we can and drinking more wine than we can!
It is so beautiful here. I love riding all the boats everywhere and loving the fashion. If you live here you have to be beautiful!
I do miss home a little at night. Especially the kitties. But I wake up and remember where I am at then it is forgotten.
We are off to Florence on Thursday, which I am sure will bring more fun and better wine!

The wine is like 3 Euro for a kraft. Cheaper than water!!!

I can't wait to post pictures and show everyone the gondala ride with the opera singer and the museum where I saw works by Picasso and Pollock!!

1 comment:

Mom and Wife said...

I missed you tons today! I went to call you twice...have fun but hurry home!