Well Florence has been fun the past few days. But I still love Venice more.
I feel like I have seen every church and art work I could ever see. But it has all been so worth it. I can't remember what I last blogged... but in case I didn't say it... David was AWESOME. So beautiful. Gave me chills as I walked in and saw him.
Today we went to the Uffitzi and saw some great pieces. My favorite was the shield with Medusa on it. I could have stayed there all day gawking at each piece of art trying to figure out what each artist meant, but alas there was more to see.
The one thing I have to say are the guys are a lot more aggressive here. I have been stopped three times and told how beautiful I was and that I was sexy. It is almost akward how forward they are. My friend Marlow just laughs at me because I just smile and say thanks and keep on moving.
Tonight we are headed to another authentic Tuscan dinner. I really can't get sick of the dinners and wine here. The wine is so great. And the 2 hours lunches and 3 hours dinners is something I love.
Off to Rome tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're having a good time :) I can't wait to see all the pics :)
Cannot wait to see pics! Miss ya
Post a Comment