Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stephanie's Anatomy

So I have had a fun last 24 hours. Cole (my roomie and paddle sister!) decided to get sick. Well, to be honest, I don't really think it was her decision, lol. But either way, there was 911, an ambulance and a VERY LONG night all involved. I maintained my cool for the entire time until I had to call her parents. I think it was at that point that I finally let my "mama lion" (as Nicole calls it) down and finally started grasping the entire situation.

Top 5 highlights of the 24 hour visit...1) Yelling at the guy cursing outside Cole's doorway and asking him to take it somewhere else. 2) Dodgers boy (really, who hits on a girl when she is with a sick person?) 3) Seeing Cole's heart on TV, pretty cool technology 4) Sleeping on the emergency room floor 5) Cole telling the Nurse she didn't want to see her face again.

Cole is at home resting now and is a lot better. All in all a very LONG night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your roomie is home and resting now. I had to laugh at your comment about being hit on in the hospital, one of the girls I work with just got married and she met her husband in the emergency room. It could happen :)