I was lucky enough to spend the evening with my favorite family the K family. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love all over again with JLK, but I did. The minute she put her little forehead on mine, nose to nose, I was hooked.

We eat here everytime we are together & take a picture.

Me & Tony goofin off. He makes a good drink!

Love her! So cute!

Libby mean muggin' me.

Tony working my sunglasses. He begged to keep them...

We played hide and seek for about an hour! Poor fairy was so tired. But it was worth every minute hearing her giggle.

It was a good night! I am always happy whenever I get to spend time with the K family. I love that we have our own little traditions. These are the kind of nights that make my week.
1 comment:
Mean muggin is right! We love it too!
Post a Comment