Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh Italy...

Hazel sent me a picture of me being a disco diva in Florence. It got me thinking about Italy. So I downloaded the rest of my pictures. I had such a fun time! I miss the friends I made, but I love thinking about all the good times.
At a truck stop outside of Florence.
Our last night in Venice in San Marco's square.
I miss the wine! And yes...I am drinking red!
The Guggenheim in Venice. I loved the art!
Hazel, Marlo and I on our last night in Rome. We were the rowdy bunch!


Yummy. Dessert Shots. We are sad because they are all gone.
My Dad tasting the same shot. I guess he didn't like it.
Still wishing I could go back. But alas, reality is in full swing. I can't wait till I can meet up with all the Italy girls and we can go back down memory lane and drink some great wine!!

No comments: