Malasadas, I waited in line for 30 minutes for these! And they were worth every minute of waiting. I brought a bag down for the guys who were just getting done racing and I think they were devoured in under a minute.
Nicole is so happy. She has poi. She has spam musabi and malasadas.

I think I am hooked on Hawaiian food.
This is me after racing, no makeup and so tired, but very happy since I just had kalua pig plate, a malasada and have a spam musabi in Liz's purse!

Liz's first try at spam musabi. She said she would eat it later. I think in this pic she was still deciding if she like it or not .
Thanks to Liz, we got to sleep another hour. She lives in the city, so she let us crash. Then she got up and saw us race! What a trooper! Liz Rocks!!


1 comment:
Yummmy they look delish. I am so proud of you for getting and now passing your goal
Post a Comment