Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor...

Wow. Jerk of the year has officially been awarded to Jason from this current season of The Bachelor. Everyone knows the premises of the bachelor reality show, and this one was no different. Jason had to pick between two women. He did, and I have to say the proposal and romance of it all was the best I have seen in my many years of watching this show.

As promised, After the Final Rose was on next and it really was the most dramatic ever. After 6 weeks of the show being over, Jason has decided that, whoops, he picked the wrong girl. Oh and p.s. he hasn't told the girl that he proposed to, so he needs to break up with her first... on the show! I can't even believe he hasn't even had the decency to discuss this with her before they go on television!

At least the engaged girl schooled on his butt and didn't hold back her feelings. And then he cries...again! I am all for guys showing their feelings, but crying every time your are a jerk is a little much. To make it worse, 5 minutes later he asks the other girl (the girl he dumped 6 weeks earlier) on a date!

Dear Jason, thank you for being a total class-less jerk. Hopefully women have enough sense to know that you don't represent most men because you sir are a loser. Congratulations. You are famous.

No comments: