Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Disneyland! (from January) Part 2

We found it hilarious that in the middle of Toon Town there is a Jolly Trolly. So of course Dara and I just had to ride it!Over at California Adventure we went on the 3-D Movie Bug's Life. WARNING! This is the scariest ride ever!! A huge grasshopper appears and there is spiders and fog! By the time the show was over I was in Dory and Cole's laps. So they just had to take a picture of me with the grasshopper. I will never go on that thing again!
I won on this ride! I shot the most targets. I have no idea how this happened, I am assuming pure luck, but I would like to think of it as Disneyland skills.
We also spent Saturday morning at Disneyland. This is the best picture on Splash Mountain. Yes, I am the one in the blue hood with my hands up...that's how I roll.

No comments: